|International Arrivals to the U.S. by Region of Residency 2002r and 2001r|
|Printing Note: Set your print mode to landscape and/or reduce your margin settings if this document is too wide for your printer.|
|Download data (.csv) Download data (.pdf)|
Source: U.S. Department of Commerce, ITA, Office of Travel and
Tourism Industries: Statistics Canada; & Secretaria de Turismo
* The 2002 arrivals data has been revised in a method that ensures it is comparable to previous years. See explanation in note 2.
(1) Total all countries is the sum of Canada, Mexico and all overseas. (top)
(2) North America includes Canada and Mexico only. (top)
(3) Canada and Mexico figures are subject to revision. Both figures are based on survey research data obtained from their respective governments and therefore rounded to the nearest thousand. (top)
(4) Mexico air data is based upon the Immigration & Naturalization Service I-94 form. (top)
(5) Overseas is all countries except Canada and Mexico. (top)
* Note 2: Transit passenger arrivals have been deleted from these counts to develop the final arrival totals for 2001 and 2002.
The overseas arrivals data is from the INS I-94 form. To learn more about this program, go to: https://travel.trade.gov/research/programs/i94/index.html.
Released: April 2003