TI News: An information service from Office of Travel & Tourism Industries (OTTI)
February 4, 2013
Webinar: International Travel & Tourism Markets MEXICO to the United States
Date: Wednesday, February 27, 2013; Time: 12:00pm (Eastern) Cost: $50 (USD)
The U.S. Department of Commerce, Office of Travel and Tourism Industries (OTTI) and the U.S. Commercial Service Travel & Tourism Team are pleased to present a webinar about a top tourism market to America: Mexico.
This webinar will cover international arrivals from Mexico, U.S. destinations most visited, spending patterns, trends highlighting critical data and market intelligence and practical market entry advice.
- Mexico is the #2 inbound market for visitor volume and #3 in visitor spending.
- Although a large and significant market, there is much we still don't know about it yet.
- Hear some expected trends for inbound travel from Mexico to the United States from U.S. Commercial Service Officers in Mexico City.
- Learn from the Office of Travel and Tourism Industries how to use available data and analysis to make better decisions, and the 2012 Fall Travel Forecast for Mexico and the positives and negatives influencing the Forecast.
- Hear from U.S. Commercial Service Mexico and Visit USA Committee Mexico on how to make your international marketing efforts more effective.
Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- Date: Wednesday February 27, 2013 Time: 12:00pm (Eastern) Cost: $50.
- You will receive call and log-in information following registration and payment.
- Your credit card statement will either display "DoC-USFCS" or "NIST" as the merchant name.
- Copies of all presentations will be emailed to all paid participants following the program.
- For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- To register for the event, Ctrl + click on this link,
Industry & Analysis' Office of Travel and Tourism Industries (OTTI) collects, analyzes and disseminates international travel and tourism statistics for the U.S. Travel and Tourism Statistical System. To view the OTTI non-resident arrivals data tables that provide monthly estimates on the number of international visitors, and the rate of change each month and year-to-date, please visit: http://travel.trade.gov/view/m-2011-I-001/index.html
To learn more about the Mexico air market to the U.S., visit the OTTI website at: http://travel.trade.gov/outreachpages/download_data_table/2011_Mexico_Market_Profile.pdf
For more detail information on the U.S. international travel to the U.S., please visit: http://travel.trade.gov/outreachpages/inbound.general_information.inbound_overview.html
U.S. Commercial Service Background
The U.S. Commercial Service is the trade promotion arm of the U.S. Department of Commerce's International Trade Administration. U.S. Commercial Service trade professionals in over 100 U.S. cities and in nearly 80 countries help U.S. companies get started in exporting or increase sales to new global markets. Their website address is: http://www.trade.gov/cs/
For more information on Commercial Service export promotion activities for the travel and tourism industry please visit http://www.export.gov/industry/travel
U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration, Office of Travel and Tourism Industries (OTTI), 1401 Constitution Avenue, NW, Room 1003, Washington, DC 20230; Phone:(202) 482-0140; Fax: (202) 482-2887; Website: www.travel.trade.gov; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org