TI News: An information service provided by the Office of Travel & Tourism Industries (OTTI)
November 19, 2012
Webinar: International Travel & Tourism Markets
CANADA to the United States
Date: December 6, 2012 Time: 12:00pm (Eastern) Cost: $50
The U.S. Department of Commerce, Office of Travel and Tourism Industries (OTTI) and the U.S. Commercial Service Travel & Tourism Team are pleased to present a webinar about THE #1 tourism market to America: Canada.
This webinar will cover international arrivals from Canada, U.S. destinations most visited, spending patterns, trends highlighting critical data and market intelligence and practical market entry advice.
- Canada is the top market for visitor volume, visitor spending, and travel trade surplus.
- Hear some expected trends for inbound travel from Canada to the United States from U.S. Commercial Service Officers in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, and Calgary.
- Learn from the Office of Travel and Tourism Industries how to use available data and analysis to make better decisions, and the 2012 Fall Travel Forecast for Canada and the positives and negatives influencing the Forecast.
- Hear from Discover America Canada on how to make your international marketing efforts more effective.
Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- Date: December 6, 2012 Time: 12:00pm (Eastern) Cost: $50.
- You will receive call and log-in information following registration and payment.
- Your credit card statement will either display "DoC-USFCS" or "NIST" as the merchant name.
- Copies of all presentations will be emailed to all paid participants following the program.
- For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To register for the event, Ctrl + click on this link,
Register for December 6, 2012 CANADA Webinar!
Manufacturing and Services' Office of Travel and Tourism Industries (OTTI) collects, analyzes and disseminates international travel and tourism statistics for the U.S. Travel and Tourism Statistical System. To view the OTTI non-resident arrivals data tables that provide monthly estimates on the number of international visitors, and the rate of change each month and year-to-date, please visit: https://travel.trade.gov/view/m-2011-I-001/index.html
To learn more about the Canada market to the country, visit the OTTI website at: https://travel.trade.gov/outreachpages/inbound.country_in_north_america.canada.html
For more detail information on the U.S. international travel to the U.S., please visit: http://tinet.ita.doc.gov/outreachpages/inbound.general_information.inbound_overview.html
U.S. Commercial Service Background
The U.S. Commercial Service is the trade promotion arm of the U.S. Department of Commerce's International Trade Administration. U.S. Commercial Service trade professionals in over 100 U.S. cities and in nearly 80 countries help U.S. companies get started in exporting or increase sales to new global markets. Their website address is: https://www.trade.gov/cs/
For more information on Commercial Service export promotion activities for the travel and tourism industry please visit http://www.export.gov/industry/travel
U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration, Office of Travel and Tourism Industries (OTTI), 1401 Constitution Avenue, NW, Room 1003, Washington, DC 20230; Phone:(202) 482-0140; Fax: (202) 482-2887; Website: www.tinet.ita.doc.gov; Email: email@example.com