The Barometer program gathers
qualitative input from "in-country" travel trade. Respondents
include people in sales, marketing, or information distribution
- Tour Operators
- Travel Wholesalers
- Travel Agent Firms
- Destination Marketing Representatives
- Corporate Marketing Representatives
- Hotel Marketing Representatives
- Airline Representatives
- Trade Press
- Travel Information Centers
Why should key in-country travel trade (tour operators
etc.) participate in the U.S. DOC, OTTI Travel Barometer Program?
- The Barometer provides respondents with a broader perspective
on market demand, which can be used to measure and compare actual
- Trade can respond to one survey related to their U.S. efforts.
This helps eliminate the flood of request from suppliers and representatives
seeking information on sales/bookings.
- Specific company information is NEVER reported. The results
from the respondent base are aggregated.
- The quarterly survey is conducted in both English and in the
host country language.
- Respondents receive the reports in native language.
- Respondents receive the core results free - approximately one
week after the survey closes.
- The survey is easy to complete - only about 30 minutes per
- Reports are accessed at any time using a unique user Id and
- The Barometer will help keep U.S. suppliers and destinations
investing into your market.
To participate please apply for an account.
Go to Travel Recovery Page